Breaking News

Do you have a basic cherished memory that you would always remember?

Do you have a basic cherished memory that you would always remember?


Do you have a basic cherished memory that you would always remember? 

Truly!!! It's VERY appalling.

I was around 8 years of age. I was playing find the stowaway with my sibling and cousins when out of nowhere I discovered this cool red plastic inflatable. It was filthy yet I couldn't have cared less. I was continually playing with soil so I wasnt pestered by the messiness.

It looked simply like this with the exception of the one I discovered was exceptionally grimy.

I thought it was the coolest inflatable ever! 

So I explode it and it would appear that this:

I choose to escape my concealing spot and show my sibling and cousins my one of a kind and cool looking inflatable.

We passed the inflatable around and hit each other on the face with it.

At that point my auntie comes to keep an eye on us and she sees me and says "WHAT IS THAT????"

An inflatable, tia. It's cool, huh?

She at that point hollers GIVE ME THAT THING!!! Quit HITTING EACH OTHER WITH IT.

She at that point tosses it in the junk. I asked her for what reason she did that and she said "that is not an inflatable. That is a condom. Men put those on their penis

At whatever point I see a condom, I recall that day when we hit each other on the face with an utilized and terrible condom.

Alter: The condom goes ON the penis not in the penis haha. Much obliged for the numerous remedies and messages with respect to where the condom truly goes. Haha

No comments